Isekai Furin ll ~Michibika Reshi Hitodzuma Tachi to Bukiyo Tensei Yuusha~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 32 - The Capital, Ryukaata!!

I love Tomoe 😍❤️. She is beautiful and I wish she was my personal samurai bodyguard and wife. My top 3 women in Isekai Affair series that I would pick r: Luca, Olga, and Tomoe.

Not only is Tomoe a beautiful sexy samurai but also a princess. Tomoe should definitely get married and eloped but NOT to a prince or her childhood friend kazuya. It should be the Hero Yuuto because they both share an interest and love for Japan. Plus they both make a great husband and wife just like the hero Yuuta and female warrior Luca.

Dex-chan lover
so is the mc never gonna get his own personal wife? what a shame.
probably eventually, I bet all the husbands will die in the final chapters or something and then he'll just wife all of them. But if he got a wife now then it would be mess up his harem

Dex-chan lover
Doesn't matters what he says the only thing that awaits Kazuya is a fat L from the NTR that will come his way

Say yes:

The king becomes his enemy, so now he has to either try to usurp the throne or live in exile by becoming a societal pariah as the guy that ruined the realm by stealing the princess away from a political marriage, possibly earning the ire of the neighboring kingdom too.

But at least he does it for love, and gets to live happily with his childhood friend right?

Wrong!!! while that shit is going on, the protagonist is banging his wife, because he is getting NTRd now that she is married and a valid target for the wife charmer skill, she joins the new hero party, and he is left maidenless and with 2 kingdoms hunting his ass, everyday he has to live on the run, while his wife says that he loves him but that the hero's dick is better so she just has to go to take down the demon lord

Says no:

He gets to keep his current life, maybe meet someone else, his childhood friend marries some random prince, and then it is the random prince the one getting NTRd by the protagonist who is the one that will ultimatelly be fucking her anyway, since he technically turned her down, it is some other dude the one getting the business this time

Both options sucks, but saying no sucks less, the only way for saying yes working out, would be for him to, take the throne by beating the king, fend off the neighboring kingdom's prince, and also beat the hero and his wife charmer ability by avoiding getting NTRd, all at the same time, while having the childhood friend de-buff of them never winning

I don't see it happening, he has to decline, this is a hard pass, no childhood friend in manga can win with those odds, specially with a walking NTR magical bomb as the main character next to him

Dex-chan lover
The new Husband getting NTR’d is a blonde buff guy… who would of guessed…

Dex-chan lover
Oh she's not married? Glad to hear Hero 1.0's descendent won't fall under Hero 2.0's mind contro...
"Make me your wife"
Well, here we go again.

So the NTR victim is going to do the exact same thing on what happened to him to another person? Damn
He's been doing it from the get-go, as soon as he met the thief, and

Doesn't matters what he says the only thing that awaits Kazuya is a fat L from the NTR that will come his way

I don't see it happening, he has to decline, this is a hard pass, no childhood friend in manga can win with those odds, specially with a walking NTR magical bomb as the main character next to him

Whatever happens, I'm sure the author will try to spin it as good thing.

Double-page supporter
I'm confused... is she offering tea or pulling a 'jingi o kiru' yakuza greeting there?

Double-page supporter
This manga is disgusting and repulsive. I get physically sick from reading this manga. The MC is the biggest hypocrite I've ever seen, and is too ignorant to see it. I hope the MC and his harem all experience horrific deaths.

Dex-chan lover
Whatever happens, I'm sure the author will try to spin it as good thing.
He will have a real hard time with this one. I hope they just elope and the samurai girls is immune bc of her hero blood

Dex-chan lover
Not sure why his "harem" even cares who he flirts with. You know they're just going to ditch him once they find their husbands.

Users who are viewing this thread