Isekai Furin - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Luka's Great Protection

Dex-chan lover
Thought there would be more preamble before it actually happened, lol at using his isekai powers to get laid.

Dex-chan lover
I was joking before, but it turns out the artist has an extensive career in hentai!

Contributor
You can definitely see the author wrote Hime Koukan - this looks like a chapter from there. Emphasis on the lips, massive dick, the works.

Dex-chan lover
@xyzzy Holy shit I did not realize that the author of that & their other works is the mind behind this. Thanks cause now I know where this is heading & I find it hilarious that he's using RPG skills to contribute to the affair. Thanks for the translations.

For some reason the images won't load for me. Anyone else having this problem?

EDIT: Think Mangadex in general may be having issues.

Aggregator gang
My prediction is he would be king and take her as the second wife.

Dex-chan lover
Empty bubble box in page 6: "It's like an orc's", referring to his mighty penis LUL

Dex-chan lover
Bro are you serious with this cliffhanger damn and no wonder the princess is sleeping in a separate room, she couldn't handle his Excalibur 🤣

That princess got ugly af and boring, thicc warrior milf is where its at and the hero knows it.

Dex-chan lover
ahh damn, All that teasing for blanks nips. RIP. Tankobon can't come out soon enough.

also, jesus christ that schlong. No wonder the princess doesn't want to sleep with him anymore. How did she even get pregnant with that thing?

NICE! Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Users who are viewing this thread