Isekai Furin - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Unexpected surprise attack

The princess became way more thicc. I wonder what are the chances that she cheated on him and the kid isn't actually is.

Dex-chan lover
Hory sheet the princess looks too ugly! I prefer the thicc bikini warrior!

Would be super interesting if it turns out the queen is also having an affair with someone else

Double-page supporter
So if he liked her, and she liked him, why the hell did he marry the princess?

Idk if I want to read any further. I'm not a great fan of NTR stories. Like I do understand why he wants to go for his companion, but I think that is irresponsable. You ignore your attractive comrads feeling and then bone and impregnate a princess who didn't truly loved you in the first place?

Dex-chan lover
Idk if I want to read any further. I'm not a great fan of NTR stories. Like I do understand why he wants to go for his companion, but I think that is irresponsable. You ignore your attractive comrads feeling and then bone and impregnate a princess who didn't truly loved you in the first place?
Yeah, I'm also wondering why his first wife left him? And this one isn't even sleeping in the same room with him? When he was "rejected" in a moment of lucidity by the Warrior, he used a skill to subdue her? Imo, he should put things in order at home(divorce, option for second wife) then pursue the Warrior! Ffs be a man for once!

Users who are viewing this thread