Isekai Furin - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Stealth Blowjob

Dex-chan lover
Well if we're having degenerate debates... I'd argue there was indeed NTR in this story. Luca and Yuuta spent a bunch of time together, relied on each other, got close, were attracted to each other both physically and romantically, and then princess bitch shows up and just took him away from her. Luca was the one NTR'd by the princess, and Yuuta was the one stolen.

This is cheating, sure, but not all cheating is NTR and not all NTR is cheating. I have much more problem with NTR than just cheating; this is... Netorimodosare? taking back a stolen lover from the NTRing asshole. I'm all for it, go Luca!

Especially since there's still no love, connection, or even physical intimacy past the one time between princess and Yuuta. Marriage vows include "to have and to hold"; that means physical intimacy, including sex. Those vows among others clearly aren't being upheld. The marriage is a sham to begin with.

Dex-chan lover
I mean if you're going to outright say to your husband you refuse to have sex anymore, you can't be surprised if he decides to fulfill his needs else. Seems like the princess is the one in the wrong to me. Hell, what work does she do? It seems like her entire job revolves around being a wife and mother, and she's failing at it as much as she's failing at dieting (looking beautiful is probably also part of her job).

Ehh princess is at fault and I'm pretty sure the wizard in heaven approves this affair, his wife is finding happiness with the man she loves.

Not that she didn't love wizard is just that he isn't there anymore.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the decensoring, as I degenerate I can appreciate it in it's true glory

Dex-chan lover
I see a lot of essays and nothing about getting head from your best female friend in front of her subordinate.

Holy shit, that warrior milf.

Fed-Kun's army
@Elroy79
Hmmm, so much I agree with you on but a few things I don't.
First is the Princess, that's a lot more than just a lack of communication....they don't even sleep within the same room, almost as if she pushed him away from her the moment she gave birth to a heir. Even if she does think sexual urges outside of making an heir is a no-no.....that seems mighty cold towards her husband. But, MC is definitely equally at fault. Since he had feelings for female warrior, he should have denied a relationship with the princess from the get go. He was too passive or was thinking with his lower head too much. The other thing is his son, if he wishes to raise his son....his only choice will be to remain in the royal family. Even if he's the hero, I doubt he'll be given free access or any access to his son if he ends the marriage between him and princess.

Sadly, his only choices at this moment are (well within logic, author is free to come up with whatever): 1) Become king and bring female warrior in as his concubine. 2) Have a sit down with the princess, tell her how things work and that he will seek release elsewhere if she can not. 3) Abandon his family and marry female warrior. 4) Become king just long enough to raise his son, hand the crown to him (or the queen) and then leave for the female warrior.

Users who are viewing this thread