Isekai Furin - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - Suck It Up

Dex-chan lover
Every chapter so far has been pretty good on upping the tension, wonder how far this will go?

Dex-chan lover
Have you seen his dick? Yeah, I bet it would hurt. I don't blame the princess and I think the only reason she became uglier, fatter, and older is because of the stress and pain from his massive lightsaber the size of an elephant's dick. Poor princess.

@SingLove
The issue is that we still don't know how this world works or what the level of communication they had regarding sex.
The way the FMC reacts when she simply has taken off her "battle armor" makes me think this is a literal RPG world with actual stats that you cannot change meaning any lv 1 - 10 (assuming the princess has no battle experience for lv 1 and/or assuming doing daily tasks boosts exp lv 10) like the princess would be hurt by a lv 50 - 99 penetrating them no matter how slowly or gently they go.

The way this manga feels right now is as if the author is giving us a green flag for this affair being 100% good and healthy, communication is still something that would be needed but we don't know if next chapter he'll literally say "the princess would run away when I talked about our s*x problems" while he c*ms because apparently he gets off on sh*t talking the princess when he gets it on. But regardless the author is going to have to do a lot or drop a giant bomb to make me feel like this is "wrong".

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Aggregator gang
Thanks for the chapter
Are there any manga (not henti) like this?
Any titles are much appreciated

Double-page supporter
The dude has a fucking excalibur , I guess that's why the poor princess can't handle the long schlong.
The warrior lady, on the other hand, have a pletora of skills to tolerate pain and all.
Understandable.

Dex-chan lover
Princess's pussy literally got destroyed making their son. RIP Princess pussy, your hole will never be the same again. Only Luca can handle such dick.

Power Uploader
@Tomoshibi
Typo on page 10: "We stop here ..." >> "We stopped here ..."
Typo on page 11: "... my son born, we never..." >> "... my son was born, we never..."

Users who are viewing this thread