Isekai Goumon Hime

That was nice read, fast paced and with determined MC. Also pettanko dominatrix is justice!

Dex-chan lover
I wonder. Do people really so indulged in their expectations?
I mean, both positive and negative expectations on this manga are extremely exaggerated.
Honestly not a reason to plain dumping sh*t in the comments.
If flaws greatly, it tales the story of main characters, it ends as it should narratively speaking. I personally found it beautiful as a story.

Read the comments here and I do I thought this was good. Isekai is usually pretty annoying but I liked the style of this and the monster designs and edge was fun.
Why do people have problems with style over substance? Style is cool.

Thanks to checking comments beforehand, I dove in only with negative expectations. It turned out to actually be a nice read. Not great, but certainly not bad as people try to make it seem like.

aaand they lived happily ever after... NOT!!!
Well, that sure ended fast. It was a decent read but it was probably cancelled because negativity seemed to just be spewing forth from it.

While reading this I felt like the edge would cut me in half. At least it is the good kind of edge that goes all the way. It's a shame the manga is so short. I guess I will pick up the LN (and wait for years for it to get translated lol).

Aggregator gang
Has anyone read the novels? Could you give a rundown of how it ends?

@Mapax Only 4 volumes have been translated so far so idk how the whole thing ends but
the 14 demons arc has been concluded already so I can summarize that.

Vlad (ghost form) starts chilling with Kaito and "manipulates" him into forming a contract with the Kaiser. Elisabeth lets it slide (she does have a reason for it). They beat the rest of the demons together. Elisabeth is sentenced to be burned at the stake. Kaito escapes but returns at the last moment to declare himself the enemy of humanity. Elisabeth lives but is tasked with hunting down Kaito. Then the story makes a fucking backflip, does a 360° turn and decides to end volume 4 on a cliffhanger :)

Would like to know more myself but I don't know Japanese and am too lazy to learn.

Haven't read it yet but the fact I don't see a romance tag gives me hope. *Checked it out and it was kinda bland but not bad.

The ending as pretty good but are we just gonna ignore the fact that they didn't kill all of the demons yet?

It's an actual sin for this to have a lower rating than a lot of the generic, shitty-isekai manga that's out there.

Users who are viewing this thread