7fac81a2-6aa1-4ddf-a8a1-64decdaa3f37
L LuckyNChance Dex-chan lover Joined Jun 8, 2018 Messages 758 Monday at 2:19 AM #2 Big tiddy fox. I'm in. Well I was already in, but now I'm in deeper.
goro-goro Dex-chan lover Joined Feb 27, 2023 Messages 1,034 Monday at 5:17 AM #3 clumsy fox merchant eh, kinda remember something similar about it from somewhere
D Dekker Supporter Joined Jul 4, 2019 Messages 1,912 Monday at 9:08 AM #4 I think the dialog on page 15 lower left got swaped between the two bubbles Thanks for the chapter! Last edited: Monday at 9:15 AM
D Dekker Supporter Joined Jul 4, 2019 Messages 1,912 Monday at 9:10 AM #5 goro-goro said: clumsy fox merchant eh, kinda remember something similar about it from somewhere Click to expand... I believe your thinking about Philo from Please Don't Milk Me, Merchant-san!! It's a great read, just don't open it in public.
goro-goro said: clumsy fox merchant eh, kinda remember something similar about it from somewhere Click to expand... I believe your thinking about Philo from Please Don't Milk Me, Merchant-san!! It's a great read, just don't open it in public.
phil777 Dex-chan lover Joined May 12, 2018 Messages 12,805 Tuesday at 5:33 AM #6 Dekker said: I believe your thinking about Philo from Please Don't Milk Me, Merchant-san!! It's a great read, just don't open it in public. Click to expand... I will open anything with my name in it wherever I please!
Dekker said: I believe your thinking about Philo from Please Don't Milk Me, Merchant-san!! It's a great read, just don't open it in public. Click to expand... I will open anything with my name in it wherever I please!
Pinnaclen Dex-chan lover Joined Dec 24, 2023 Messages 747 Thursday at 8:38 AM #7 the nefarious black boxes strike again!
NarlepoaxIII Dex-chan lover Joined Nov 10, 2024 Messages 336 Friday at 1:10 AM #8 Whoever is adding the black boxes needs to fuck off. 😤
M manpersonbob Fed-Kun's army Joined Jul 4, 2026 Messages 32 Friday at 4:46 AM #9 Black boxes... what a way to piss me off right away