Isekai Healthy Kitchen

Hey! Really enjoying this so far, thanks for all your hard work. :) This seems like it can end up being a really interesting Isekai, especially for someone like me who enjoys looking at food.

This is good, I will also love to see the actual recipe. In fact, in my city now have 2 healthy food catering option : one is taste bland and have a boring menu, second one is taste bad but many improving menu. I guess healthy and delicious food still hard for me to find 😭

..... Now im craving for some veggies soup... Thats rare because i usually reluctant to eat veggies soup...

I dont hate it, but the manga has problems. The healthy food stuff is interesting, but the isekai part of it is rather underdeveloped and lazy.
Its weird to go to another world, but still refer to all the ingredients with their earth names. I get that its a port city they are in, so they probably get access to all sorts of foreign items. But chinese onions? really? couldnt have come up with a different name for the isekai veriant at least??
Also that dragon god mascot looks like it was copied straight from grandblue, and sometimes doesnt even show up like it was forgotten about.
Basically if you love food manga you might get something out of this manga, but if you came for the isekai you will likely be very disappointed.

Thanks now I have one more manga in my archive that will likely be monopolized for the memes.

Double-page supporter
GG I guess?

This manga has a lot of good characters but the story and settings are a bit lazy.

Laziest isekai world I've seen, no wonder it got axed.

Also the worst dietitian I've seen.
Cutting carbs? Here, have some rice!
Only been eating noodles and bread? Here, have a sandwich!

Users who are viewing this thread