Isekai Henshuusha - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.1 - Let's Search for a Court Manga Artist

Double-page supporter
They could produce a fantasy manga from the inside of the fantasy world!

Contributor
I wonder who the artist could be? Certainly not the girl from the cover. That would be too obvious.

Dex-chan lover
"There are no pens in this world"

Looks at cover

Foolish girl, you simply don't know the power of plot contrivance!

Dex-chan lover
One thing I realize is that the girls in that world are either stacked or really stacked

Dex-chan lover
"How weird no one is bringing me a pen based picture in a world without pens"

That world is doomed, at least the girls have big tits so the manga has that going on for it

Supporter
They say that isekai series are often "wish fulfillment." Does that mean this is a series being mostly promoted by a manga editor in order to promote the position of manga editor?

Dex-chan lover
They say that isekai series are often "wish fulfillment." Does that mean this is a series being mostly promoted by a manga editor in order to promote the position of manga editor?
After that crappy Index III anime, Editor Miki is working hard to present his Editor job in a positive light as he doesn't want to kneel again in front of people. :kek:

Reactions: OpN
Dex-chan lover
All of the hobbyists should be able to draw with charcoal. Paint and canvas is expensive as fuck, especially in pre-industrial era where there weren't convenient tubes for outdoors painting.

OpN

After that crappy Index III anime, Editor Miki is working hard to present his Editor job in a positive light as he doesn't want to kneel again in front of people. :kek:
"an editor is a job that does various things for manga creators"

WHAT DO YOU MEAN AUTHOR, THAT'S EVEN MORE VAGUE THAN BEFORE

I can't imagine how this story is going to turn out with this Manga having a positive effect on the war with the demon lord. Maybe it could increase the morale of the army but would that matter? Would the demon lord seriously stop the war so he can read manga? If he really wanted to he would just kidnap mc and force him to edit manga.

Dex-chan lover
"an editor is a job that does various things for manga creators"

WHAT DO YOU MEAN AUTHOR, THAT'S EVEN MORE VAGUE THAN BEFORE
I mean there is hentai where editors fuck the artists to make them draw. Oh and before anyone asks, no sauce.

Dex-chan lover
How can the manga artist be so bad at understanding the basics of traditional art? That shouldn't be possible at his skill level.

I mean, any traditional artist who focuses on portraying people is bound to often use charcoal and ink, because paints are both expensive and not efficient for learning figure drawing. Mastering ink is not a big deal, so there is no need to wait for someone to bring artwork specially made with ink.

Besides, as an editor, MC's approach to scouting artists is terrible and unprofessional. Everyone should be given an equal opportunity, so he should start by putting everyone on an equal footing by giving everyone a test task and the same set of tools. Rejecting the court artist who offers his help is nothing but blind arrogance.

I bet this is the manga artist projecting his own views by looking at how the manga is drawn with ink. It seems like he really believes that his ability to work with ink is somehow more important than anatomy and composition.

Users who are viewing this thread