Isekai Henshuusha - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.2 - Let's Search for a Court Manga Artist

Supporter
I am holding up hope for some ass, abs, and thighs, but you know, can't go around getting too greedy
These are things that need to be built up over time. You won't be able to hold the reader's interest if you just toss all of those out at once.

Dex-chan lover
These are things that need to be built up over time. You won't be able to hold the reader's interest if you just toss all of those out at once.
I want the full spectacular, full frontal, no censorship, all out nipples blasting across panels!

Or axe

Dex-chan lover
It's impossible for her to draw the characters on her sketches in a modern style. I mean, that's not how the human imagination works. You can't live in the Middle Ages and develop a style close to the modern 00s-20s. The modern style was created by the joint efforts of thousands of artists who have been drawing since... 19th century. It was a very slow process of multiple individuals morphing the style little by little. Her coming up with this style is like someone throwing a bucket of water on the wall and accidentally drawing an exact replica of the Mona Lisa.

Supporter
and I drop it: all the trope should be to Introduce the manga media in a medieval fantasy world and save the world and now there is the artist that not only has the perfect style (completely different of the rest of the artists) but has the just right imagination... manga ended, gm....

Dex-chan lover
Kind of real disappointed with the author's strange position on ink pens vs traditional tools. Why wouldn't you be able to make a comic book with pencil/charcoal? People did it in the past and still do it now. Besides, new tools can always be learned. Ask anyone who was around during the proliferation of digital art in the late 90s and early 2000s and they'll give you more than a true or false.

Users who are viewing this thread