Isekai Hoikuen wo Hirakimashita: Fusei Skill de Saikyou Loli Seirei-tachi wa Deredere desu - Vol. 1 Ch. 8 - Kusamushiri「Weeding」

Dex-chan lover
EmCZkuS.png

Dex-chan lover
Muu sneezing destroyed all the blood vessels in my nose :nyoron:
nice to see it updated even if a rough translation in translator's words

Double-page supporter
Lol, even if he's worried about the spirit, there's nothing he can do to help.

Dex-chan lover
So there are volume-exclusive content (one manga, one novel) per volume. I don't have raws for those so... 🤷‍♀️
4dYcU93.png

Lol, even if he's worried about the spirit, there's nothing he can do to help.
There is, in fact, something he can do to help because...
66znoX2.png

sIxiaiT.png

1TGgx0j.png

Dex-chan lover
wow, I'm hesitantly hopeful this may get picked up. although with the average 6mo per chapter, maybe where was a reason there's only up to 8 atm.
But thanks for the chapter and read something about drop in quality but looked fine by me, and even most of the ones I see typically have the sfx in english to the side of panel or picture and leaving orginal art there (some are crazy good redrawlers out there though, NGL)

Double-page supporter
Thank you so much for updating this as you can! Putting the sfx in English next to the original Japanese is amazing, because many people just put it off to the side like somebody already mentioned.

I prefer one of these two methods because that way I can learn more Japanese words. Well, eventually.

🐰 :win: 🐇

Dex-chan lover
Thank you so much for updating this as you can! Putting the sfx in English next to the original Japanese is amazing, because many people just put it off to the side like somebody already mentioned.

I prefer one of these two methods because that way I can learn more Japanese words. Well, eventually.

🐰 :win: 🐇
Indeed, i like seeing how different artist stylize their SFX in different ways, sometimes to my lack of knowledge the same sfx words looks completely different in other novel but mean the same thing? either way, much agree:)

Users who are viewing this thread