Isekai Hoteru e You Koso ~Mazoku de Yuusha na Saikyou Ane-tachi Kara Dekiai Sarete Komattemasu~ - Ch. 9 - Waking up to a heart throbbing scene ♡

Group Leader
First, the artist switched the sleeping inari and spider from one panel to the next, then they bring in a obvious copy of Hex Maniac, seeing how she's often portrayed in her current form being a ghost type trainer.

Dex-chan lover
giphy.webp

Dex-chan lover
OH HELL YES!
This manga is the best adding a giant, tall and thick ghost girl!
Also she's not Hex Maniac, she doesn't have the spiral eyes
tumblr_mv060u0UHM1ro1no1o1_400.png

Thanks everyone at Esoteric Scans for the translation

Group Leader
OH HELL YES!
This manga is the best adding a giant, tall and thick ghost girl!
Also she's not Hex Maniac, she doesn't have the spiral eyes
tumblr_mv060u0UHM1ro1no1o1_400.png

Thanks everyone at Esoteric Scans for the translation
Obviously she's not a carbon copy. Adding in the spiral pupils would just be asking for a lawsuit from sue happy Nintendo. But you can't deny that if she did have the spiral pupils at her first appearance, she would 100% be a blatant copy of Hex Maniac.

Dex-chan lover
Obviously she's not a carbon copy. Adding in the spiral pupils would just be asking for a lawsuit from sue happy Nintendo. But you can't deny that if she did have the spiral pupils at her first appearance, she would 100% be a blatant copy of Hex Maniac.
I doubt Nintendo with Sue. I’m mean palworld got a way with lots more.

Group Leader
I doubt Nintendo with Sue. I’m mean palworld got a way with lots more.
No, Palworld didn't get away with it, they knew quite well what they were doing and how to avoid litigation. If there was a valid reason to take them to court, Nintendo would have done so long before the game was even released. They've done it numerous times with fan projects as benign as simple translation patches, and a number of times with emulators. They've even had videos removed from various sites just because they discussed how the Switch had stock Android installed, not how to do it, just talking about it having been done.

Dex-chan lover
No, Palworld didn't get away with it, they knew quite well what they were doing and how to avoid litigation. If there was a valid reason to take them to court, Nintendo would have done so long before the game was even released. They've done it numerous times with fan projects as benign as simple translation patches, and a number of times with emulators. They've even had videos removed from various sites just because they discussed how the Switch had stock Android installed, not how to do it, just talking about it having been done.
Dam you make Nintendo’s lawyers sound like the 3rd reich lol

Users who are viewing this thread