Isekai Izakaya "Gen" - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Gorogoro Hamburger Steak

Group Leader
My translator was upset at some of the mistranslations in the other group's release so he wanted us to start from chapter 1.
We've got 3 volumes of raws so expect a good amount of releases in the future.

Double-page supporter
@hyrule13
Regardless of whether or not this is the same chapter I am very happy to see this being picked up again.

Thank you, Hyrule, Aaron, Hyogo, and Keiszer
\(°^°)/ ❤️

Hello! I'm the translator handling this series for Imanity! Thank you all for the support!

I just want to give everyone a head's up that I'm still quite swamped irl so the translation for this series might be a tad bit slow (at least for now). I'll be aiming to have at least one chapter done per week, but given our group's current projects, and our lack of manpower for redrawing, we might not be able to release chapters for this at that speed. Needless to say, I hope everyone can still continue supporting us with our work since all of us our doing our best to provide good quality scans.

Thank you a lot for picking this up! I live Nobu and this seems like a rather cool one as well. It will serve nicely while I eat my lunch at work heh

Group Leader
@juviegar I should also mention that there's 2 other spinoffs of Isekai Izakaya, you might see those in the near future as well once we're a bit closer to catching up on the volume raws of this...

Double-page supporter
Ooh 3 volumes? I'm looking forward to this and the other spinoffs.

Users who are viewing this thread