Isekai Izakaya "Gen" - Vol. 4 Ch. 24 - What Was Born From An Egg

Dex-chan lover
I'm guessing Imanity Scans dropped this, since they haven't updated this since last year, whereas their most recent upload was 3 months ago.

Dex-chan lover
I'm guessing Imanity Scans dropped this, since they haven't updated this since last year, whereas their most recent upload was 3 months ago.
From what I can tell, it's not that Imanity dropped it; rather, it seems like the group is defunct and no longer exists

Wonder if another group will grace us with a snipe, since the official raws are now up to chapter 67 ish

Well, I say that, but since Imanity dissolved, I guess it wouldn't really be a snipe anymore lol

Dex-chan lover
From what I can tell, it's not that Imanity dropped it; rather, it seems like the group is defunct and no longer exists
I mean, I figured they dropped it well before their dissolution given they hadn't updated Isekai Izakaya Gen in 9 months at the time of their most recent release, when it's typically considered OK to pick up a manga another group is translating after a three month period of inactivity.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, I figured they dropped it well before their dissolution given they hadn't updated Isekai Izakaya Gen in 9 months at the time of their most recent release, when it's typically considered OK to pick up a manga another group is translating after a three month period of inactivity.
I thought that too but IIRC Gen's releases stopped for a bit, for whatever reason, and I'm assuming it was probably around that time

I could be wrong though, that's just what I remember hearing

Dex-chan lover
Things are getting interesting

Edit: Ah, looking back, I guess instead of meeting the other Izakaya, they might gonna find the other soy sauce Japanese guy

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
I heard there are a couple spin-off of Isekai Izakaya, so that means this one is the first one? 🤔

Users who are viewing this thread