Isekai Izakaya "Nobu" - Vol. 12 Ch. 75 - Mackerel Karaage

Dex-chan lover
thinking.png

Dex-chan lover
ComicDom moved on to other titles and usernames to scam more folks. TOOR Scans is continuing on their own work (not redoing, but just ignoring ComicDom's work) so it will be a long while before they get to here. Thanks for your hard work!
Wait, did they change names again?

IIRC they were ComicPlus (or something like that) way back, and changed to ComicDom when people caught on to their scummy tactics. I haven't seen any of their manga uploads in a little while so I thought they might've folded, but I guess not? Lol

Wait, did they change names again?

IIRC they were ComicPlus (or something like that) way back, and changed to ComicDom when people caught on to their scummy tactics. I haven't seen any of their manga uploads in a little while so I thought they might've folded, but I guess not? Lol
My spamfilter (blame me for supporting them once) caught like 4 'hey we're name X now please support' begging mails, and I also spotted another username after the comicdom stuff where I was all 'hm...' so honestly I lost track of how many names they've used since ComicDom.

Dex-chan lover
My spamfilter (blame me for supporting them once) caught like 4 'hey we're name X now please support' begging mails, and I also spotted another username after the comicdom stuff where I was all 'hm...' so honestly I lost track of how many names they've used since ComicDom.
Me reading ComicDom as ComicDoom: doom it is

Dex-chan lover
YOOOOO THANKS FOR TRANSLATING THIS! YOU'RE THE GOAT! Don't worry about the SFX too much, I myself don't really pay attention to it! Again, many thanks for picking this series up for however long or however you feel up to it. Great work!! \(@^0^@)/

Dex-chan lover
Hmm that very last panel of the chapter might be the answer to a question that someone asked in one of the series' chapter discussion threads, which was something along the lines of "How are the customers of the Izakaya so focused on the food when there are a lot of other modern stuffs on display that would seem magical to the other world, such as the portable gas stove?".

The answer seems to be that the customers do wonder about the origin of these seemingly magical foreign objects, but they become influenced by divine power whenever they are inside the Izakaya and ends up forgetting about the matter they were wondering about.

Dex-chan lover
MackerelMackerelMackerelMackerelMackerelMackerelMackerelMackerelMackerelMackerelMackerelMackerel

Users who are viewing this thread