Isekai Izakaya "Nobu" - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Shinobu's Napolitan

Wow, I never imagined to read the term “zamindar” ever again after those (evil)? history books?... it’s actually a Hindi term “zamindar”, comprised of 2 , ‘zamin’ meaning ‘land’, and suffix ‘-dar’ used to refer to ‘someone responsible for’, according to the boring history books, zamindars were responsible for collecting mandatory taxes(for the land they were responsible for, during British rule), but they had an image like some loansharks, and were majorly corrupt

Dex-chan lover
It is amazing to see the face of someone who eats something they love so much it cuts them off from the world. I remember having my friends over for barbecue when I was a teen and my dad made ribs and I made side dishes. All but 2 friends live in a family where people know how to cook and because of this there were plenty of in heaven looks on my friends faces when eating. Good food is one of the most important things in life and nearly anyone can experience it if they can learn to cook or cohabit with someone who can

Dex-chan lover
Food is extra good if its reawakenes lost memeories that brings joy. Also good while eaten with good friends and family

Double-page supporter
Seriously Japanese should be smarter then trying to pick a food fight with italians.

Users who are viewing this thread