Isekai Izakaya "Nobu" - Vol. 13 Ch. 80 - Stuffed Eggplant

Dex-chan lover
Thank you very much for the TL. Really appreciate your hard work.

I had a giggle at the gag TL at the end; a friend of mine was offered money for pictures of her feet, made a joke that she'd do it for 800 bucks and was immediately sent that amount of cash via either PayPal or Venmo (don't remember which), so she sent them 1 pic of just the tops of her feet.

Dex-chan lover
In this chapter we learned about:

• The glassworkers are now able to make precise telescope lenses.
  • Heliocentrism is a reality in this world.
  • The first reference to Izakaya Gen in this manga.
  • πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†
Nah, we learned they were making those lenses like ten chapters ago, when they made the telescope, the prescription glasses were the new product.

Fed-Kun's army
I wonder if the miso on another region also from isekai-ed people

Dex-chan lover
Don't you hate it when each dish only contains a few pieces so you have to reorder again and again?
But I guess it can't be helped if you want your dish piping hot, fresh out of the pan...

Keep the memes coming! LOL
But for real, pls get some rest. We've waited a year for chapters, one more day won't make any difference. Thanks for the hard work.

Double-page supporter
I desperately wanted to join them. Not for the stargazing topic, but for the sheer amount of eggplants they are eating. Cant believe someone love eggplant as much as i am πŸ₯Ί

Dex-chan lover
Shinobu always seems like a nice and friendly waitress, but at times she goes full-on as the heiress of a big restaurant family. Her authority cannot be denied.

Users who are viewing this thread