Isekai Izakaya "Nobu" - Vol. 5 Ch. 30 - Eggplant Agebitashi

Contributor
I wonder how everything they talked about will effect the story as we go? Could get interesting, especially the parts about the Sea witch. Maybe someone will get suspected of being her, or working with the witch due to the nature of their food?

I think this chapter make a set up for next problem. Nobu will be accused for witchcraft

Dex-chan lover
This feels as the start of a new 'arc'. I figure we'll get to see a whole lot more of the church soon enough.

Dex-chan lover
That Archbishop is the Deacon's old friend, and the Witch is the old woman from the previous chapters. The Archbishop is looking for her in order to confess to her.

At least, that's my guess.

Dex-chan lover
Eh, the worst drama was with Helmina as well as that lager debacle. It showed that there are decent people in the church in high positions, so I’m not expecting anyone to be burned at the stake.

Spolier!!!
The church is pretty chill, the witch hunt arc is resolved pretty quickly

Dex-chan lover
this is yet another time bakeshof group was mentioned in a negative context. I think somethings going on with them.

Fed-Kun's army
A great chapter again, This is why i never skip going to izakaya everytime i go to Japan

Dex-chan lover
Please don't tell me that only me who think something lewd when hearing eggplant

Dex-chan lover
...yep, I can VERY much relate in this young priest's choice of food. Eggplant tempura is quite delicious, especially when fresh. I prefer mine stir-fried though. I also ate something similar to that Agebitashi a lot, and I'm so hungry for some eggplants right now.

Users who are viewing this thread