Isekai Izakaya "Nobu" - Vol. 6 Ch. 38 - Chawanmushi Divination

Dex-chan lover
> This is the problem of middle ages, if an influential accused a person, then definitely it all it takes as a convincing argument or evidence because they say it.
If that man accused any member of the shop, i hope the JSDF come and save their citizen on this side...
We.....well, as a side note, he thinks Nobu-chan was adorable girl, then ill forgive him for this once...

> The food on the last page, if you stare at it, you will feel hopeless and will just slowly going to refrigerator to dig up what food to eat

Dex-chan lover
Oh right i kinda forgot about that whole you nnow shrine thing lol

Dex-chan lover
I keep seeing chawanmushi everywhere. Sohla on Babish made it, and the maiko manga with the cooking had a chapter on it too. Makes me wanna try it.

@DoteiSamaScans
I'd comment against the guy saying Rodrigo is on a witch hunt. He's on a witch search. The wording is deliberate, and while the distinction appears small, it is major in this case.

Dex-chan lover
Nice to see that place has protection
Take care of your home, and it will take care of you.

@DoteiSamaScans
I can understand your trust in your TL-er, and it isn't intended as disrespect. It is speaking knowing what is coming, having read the RAWs. Although granted, the guy did say he is a regressionist. Witch hunts, burn witches, rargh and all that. He might think it really is a witch hunt

Double, actual spoiler for what is coming later on, if you wish to find out in your own time, do not click.
Rodrigo never hunted for a witch. He was looking for his dear senpai, who loves to make herself out as a witch.

@grashbar
Don't bother.
Also, here's the explanation for the part he mentioned
He only assumed the archbishop is doing a witch hunt
As for page 5, 狩り出す does mean flush out or hunt out. In this case, it reflects his goal and referring to his action by killing all of the witches to revert the tradition back to something he believes in. In other words, that words can be unseen as unrelated to the witch's search. It's there because that was his intention, not the purpose of the witch search

Group Leader
@grashbar
Ooh, that makes a lot of sense. We haven't read that far. Thanks for being so civil in the discussion! I guess we're keeping it as hunt because of just how delusional Enrico is in this chapter 🙃 Hopefully he really believes Rodrigo's on a hunt

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@CosmicWitch Chawanmushi is tasty (usually). Its one of the first few things you should start with if you adventure into Japanese food since the taste is "safer".

(e.g Some people can't accept raw food. Some people can't accept cold main meals (like cold soba), some people just plain fish. Other "deterrents" are spiciness, insects, internal organs, the "unknown", etc. Chawanmushi are basically just steamed egg pudding so it crosses few lines.)

Users who are viewing this thread