Isekai Izakaya "Nobu" - Vol. 6 Ch. 38 - Fortune-telling with Chawanmushi

Power Uploader
@DoteiSamaScans Yep, the replacements are on the way, probably in an hour. We have to do that anyway since it's a rule violation to steal other group's release, much less from a group that already forbid their releases here :v

You flat-earth (planet) inhabitants of Aitheria. Here in Nobu, this is their turf. You don't fuck with a Shinto fox god!

Fed-Kun's army
I still think that it will turn out the archbishop is the short priest from the story, the one who served mushroom by mistake. I think he is searching for the witch because she is the tall nun from the story.

Dex-chan lover
Why are they often surprised when the customers eat the food cleanly? It should be normal especially with how rare and yummy the food is

You know I could've sworn Jean-Francois Mont De La Vigny was supposed to be the spy for this in the novel.

Dex-chan lover
@zDarkness You might want to Google Oinari-sama. She is a major deity that has shrines all over Japan since she is a deity of agriculture and prosperity . People pray to her in hope of a bountiful harvest or being successful. Calling her a beast is kind of disrespectful.

Dex-chan lover
Something something food is the universal language, something something religion can be weird sometimes.

What a doozy of a chapter. But very true that nitsuke and chawanmushi are wonderful dishes.

Dex-chan lover
Food interpretation!
Its been long since i read this kind of stuff, feels good man!

This is great! Thank you guys so much Toor scans, I always wait until I get your version :)

Users who are viewing this thread