Isekai Kaeri no Daikenja-sama wa Sore Demo Kossori Kurashite Iru Tsumori desu - Ch. 26 - Nightmare's Barricade

Dex-chan lover
She better be actually okay or able to be brought back to life cause otherwise that was a totally bullshit death.

Dex-chan lover
This manga REALLY needs to stop introducing new antagonists BEFORE the previous one(s) have been dealt with...

Also, wtf Anje. There's "battered wife syndrome", and then there's whatever the absolute fuck she has. BITCH, HE RIPPED OUT YOUR DAMN EYES AND KILLED YOUR FRIEND (singular, but she had no way of knowing the other survived)!

Dex-chan lover
I think author just wanted to make a gag/meme manga but people got invested and he can't make a consistent story so he f*cks up.... a lot, but sh!t is funny

Dex-chan lover
I wonder why most gods in isekai series are irresponsible, assholic, and selfish beings?

Dex-chan lover
It took me a few times looking at the last couple of page, before I could comprehend what had happened.

Dex-chan lover
Me at the end: H U H ? (The double page pan-shot at the end was nice tho, but still HUH?)

Group Leader
06a.png

Dex-chan lover
ay yo novel readers, please tell us if nightmare is alright
i want to say i know but the WN really different from manga/LN and no one translated the LN, in LN there no whole business with Nightmare,
after MC deal with the exorcist he need to deal with that beardy guy and crossed fake hero, MC deal with both like boss and end up with gate and freely move between world. i stopped reading here since the story difference to much from LN/Manga

Dex-chan lover
i want to say i know but the WN really different from manga/LN and no one translated the LN, in LN there no whole business with Nightmare,
after MC deal with the exorcist he need to deal with that beardy guy and crossed fake hero, MC deal with both like boss and end up with gate and freely move between world. i stopped reading here since the story difference to much from LN/Manga
So after a point the whole thing becomes in nMe only? Got ya.

Users who are viewing this thread