Isekai Kaeri no Daikenja-sama wa Sore Demo Kossori Kurashite Iru Tsumori desu - Vol. 6 Ch. 25 - War of Attrition

Dex-chan lover
So... Did the whole hero party turn evil after he left? (I'm jumping to conclusions, but I don't think she is here to help him...)

Dex-chan lover
I don't remember shit of what is going on, but it looks cool so whatever.

Thanks for the TL.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, isn’t that the girl who had her eyes taken by the other guy that was in the hero’s party and turned out to be evil or something?
Shock fucking horror. This managa has honestly become soo shit. It was amazing for the first like 10 chapters now everything just keeps happening cause fuck pacing.
Feels like the author is tryna race axe-kun on this one

Dex-chan lover
So... Did the whole hero party turn evil after he left? (I'm jumping to conclusions, but I don't think she is here to help him...)
Felt like re-reading, so it looks like Kein killed Ryza and used Morin as a catalyst to open the portal for them to arrive. I think Anju went with him to see why. Unless she's been manipulated....

Dex-chan lover
Shock fucking horror. This managa has honestly become soo shit. It was amazing for the first like 10 chapters now everything just keeps happening cause fuck pacing.
Feels like the author is tryna race axe-kun on this one
this be an adaptation of a novel

Dex-chan lover
NrfK74t.png

blurgh

Dex-chan lover
No don't do this, just go ahead and seal her already.
Or just do some bullshit and make nightmare part of your harem

Dex-chan lover
So, the real version of Nightmare is just wearing a character pajama as a top.

Users who are viewing this thread