Isekai Kaeri no Daikenja-sama wa Sore Demo Kossori Kurashite Iru Tsumori desu - Vol. 7 Ch. 29 - The End of the Dream

Dex-chan lover
Glad to see this saga through to the end, but... I am having troubles remembering who is who and what they're relationships are to each other a lot cuz the chapters aren't translated fast enough for me to retain them.

Not at the fault of anyone else, entirely on me, but sucks that I can't feel as fulfilled as I could have been if I remember who everyone was.

Sick kill at the end though! Thanks for the translations!

Dex-chan lover
Can anyone tell me why Kein is suddenly supposed to not be a bad person? Like I havent reread this so my memory is probably failing me but he hasnt really done anything for any sort of redemption right?
it's not like he's no longer a bad person, he still is a bad person but just understandable in a way why he wants to do what he did and planning to do even though it's stupid and during the fight with the supposed "God", MC and Kein just happen to have common goal and enemy and they're still former comrade after all
kein's wife isn't a bad person though, well, not exactly, the wizard isn't a bad person either

tbh, this title story somehow feels complicated even though it's not supposed to be

Dex-chan lover
Can anyone tell me why Kein is suddenly supposed to not be a bad person? Like I havent reread this so my memory is probably failing me but he hasnt really done anything for any sort of redemption right?
He was one of the people the MC fought with to defeat the Demon King, but MC was betrayed at the last second by him and booted back to his world so Kein could have his way with the Saintess and the Wizard girl. Kein also became the new Demon King and stole the Saintess' eyes. His only redemption was the "protect the demons" line so he became the Demon King for that. That's about it I think?

Aside from that, Kate (master) best girl. :meguupog:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
With this arc finished we are one step closer to the MC finally holding hands with the mom...
and the daughter, and Queen, and the nekomata, and the fox miko, and the dream demon, and the master...

it's not like he's no longer a bad person, he still is a bad person but just understandable in a way why he wants to do what he did and planning to do even though it's stupid and during the fight with the supposed "God", MC and Kein just happen to have common goal and enemy and they're still former comrade after all
kein's wife isn't a bad person though, well, not exactly, the wizard isn't a bad person either

tbh, this title story somehow feels complicated even though it's not supposed to be
From what I recall, Kein was actually raised by demons, and not humans, with the latter killing some of those that raised him, so there's that.

Dex-chan lover
Usually story like this, the real last bos in here is actually his teacher right?

Users who are viewing this thread