Isekai Kaeri no Yuusha wa, Dungeon ga Shutsugen shita Genjitsu Sekai de, Influencer natte Kane wo Kasegimasu! - Ch. 5

Well this is Japan we are talking about and MC is still a Minor.

So, Socially he is Forced to think about School and Attend it, as the notion of going to school and never miss it is ingrained and indoctrinated into his mind (kind-off like a hypnotic compulsion), like every other kid.

Even if he has all the Riches of the World, he can't leave school or become independent (even if he is technically an orphan now), as he is still a Minor.

Atleast the idea of creating Video Guides is a good one, as it's quite commonly done for games, so why not for real dungeons.
teleporting around and having all the money sounds pretty indepedent to me. japan has a problem with teenage homelessness. they dont care about them like the rest of the world doesnt. why should one more be a problem? he can pay the taxes(youtube or dungeon tax?) and can support himself. This guy lived in another world without the japanese way. Someone could expect changes in the way he thinks.
You can travel the world with superpowers and you choose to finish school. I bet he was sad being in another world because of missing school :(.

Dex-chan lover
You can travel the world with superpowers and you choose to finish school. I bet he was sad being in another world because of missing school :(.
In Japan, studying in middle school is mandatory. Going to high school is optional (but common), but going to middle school is the law.
Now, our MC could totally become a masked superhero or even a supervillain. But he doesn't have the motivation for that, so he goes with his own plan to become an anonymous influencer.

In Japan, studying in middle school is mandatory. Going to high school is optional (but common), but going to middle school is the law.
Now, our MC could totally become a masked superhero or even a supervillain. But he doesn't have the motivation for that, so he goes with his own plan to become an anonymous influencer.
"One day, an ordinary high school student is transferred to another world.
He raises his level in the other world, successfully defeats the Demon King, and saves the world!
With his strongest status, he decided to return to his own world."

I dont expect anything well thought out with this story or genre but at least something different from all the generic storylines.

Dex-chan lover
"One day, an ordinary high school student is transferred to another world.
He raises his level in the other world, successfully defeats the Demon King, and saves the world!
With his strongest status, he decided to return to his own world."

I dont expect anything well thought out with this story or genre but at least something different from all the generic storylines.
What makes this story special, is that he tries being an influencer. I'm looking forward to see where it takes him.
So far, it seems that the author overcomplicated things, and I'm worried if he'll be able to make it work well.

Fed-Kun's army
That is brutally honest, and shockingly enough, his friend bought it hook, line, and sinker!

Anyway, do you have any plans to re-translate chapter 2 and chapter 3? Jumping from one site to another is inconvenience.
They are uploaded on our site
Check if you can

Group Leader
I really hope they change what happens to the childhood friend because it was such a strange sudden attitude shift with her in the WN. Never read the LN.
for those wondering yes she does lie about being his fiancee he calls her out and starting spiraling towards her destruction like getting pregnant with random bad boy adventures getting arrested killing her parents and becoming a monster with an obsession with MC and MC has to kill her

Dex-chan lover
"disgusting" she says blushing these two out her doing some god damned advanced ntr play
Diz is joke red cheeks aint consent.

Users who are viewing this thread