Isekai kara Elf-san ga Ochite Kita no desu ga!? - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!
I was so sure I saw that before...
milf-power-big.jpg
Is this Akiko-san to Issho?

Dex-chan lover
Only the fourth? That sounds like it's still pretty new to me
The theme is old for me although it is more a mythical beings cohabitation rather than elf. This in particular remind me of ah megami sama considering her character archetype .

Double-page supporter
I see a Yandere when i see one.SHOW YOUR COLORS DARK MAGICIAN GIRL
mqtqyn.jpeg

Dex-chan lover
Blergh this chapter disgust me.

Being kind is not a problem. Being a pushover is. The japanese-anime style good guy is really ugly cause its paints kindness with wimpyness. And when theres romance, it actually also hurts the waifu's character for being "easy" that it makes no sense how they havent gotten swindled into a relationship before.

This would look a lot better if these authors wouldnt highlight mc being taken advantage of but instead highlight his friendly and helpful character makes other people also reciprocate his kindness at the introduction arc instead of helping a waifu and then suddenly culture says that she has to be in a master-subordinate relationship just because of a single cheap looking life saving action that comes with him rejecting her reciprocation but not giving a better option that would make him not feel so superficial in his kindness.

I just wish these authors wouldnt write the same crap every time. There was a time where i didnt care about this. That is until i read too much of it.

Users who are viewing this thread