Isekai kara no Kigyou Shinshutsu?! - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Wow too many garbage are piling up and their party are not even balance fr are they really that stupid

@dudewithmagic
Well they are physically risking their lives and in most of history humans preferred ranged weapons over melee to begin with.
Even Samurai rarely used their sword.

Mages talking shit about the tank when they cant even manage their spells for not going OM... its just missing the dumbass taking agroo and others shit talking the healer for the full experience.

dude wtf hahahahaha they're facing hordes of monsters with ONE vanguard? even normal people would get the idea that vanguards are important lol

that said, magic warrior kun wasn't present as a vanguard, it was all MC

Dex-chan lover
I don't want to start drama, probably reading too deep but it feels like justifying your seniors overworking you ( hopefully without malice ) and then you succeed because all they did was tough love and "you will thank me one day" etc. some people may reap the benefits but others more likely buckle and fail to go thru with it

Fed-Kun's army
@Tankerrex It's a life or death situation for him, no doing data-entry and filing paperwork for 20 hours a day so I'd say it's a tad bit different than the normal overworking in a shitty job

Double-page supporter
Well dang. None of the casters trained with efficiency in mind. Like switching to melee and taking turns casting.

Hey it just said they had a little over a month of training in so yeah

@dudewithmagic that's actually BS , the amount of times I've seen people beg for tanks and healers only to flame them for the tiniest of mistakes even when most of the time it's the fault of the dps is quite real in MMOs , so those DPSers making fun of the tank that looks likes hes dead each day ain't that far off...obviously those mages dont get near death experience several times a day

Double-page supporter
@Ghekor @dudewithmagic I've seen the same. DPSers saying that a full team of DPS is all that's needed and all you need are potions. Also FPS games where no one wants to play the tank or healer and want the glory of Play of the game. DPS rushing in and mostly getting themselves killed and asking where the healer is, who is often trying to catch up or fend off the opposing team because a smart team goes after the healers first.

Ahh yes you see a guy who looks exhausted and beat up and the first thing that comes to mind is not that his job is hard or that he might be getting abused or repeatedly mugged but that he must be a failure..... Sometimes I wonder if there really are people like these mobs, and the potential answer scares me

Least he stopped using kendo and is using real sword techniques.
Also I’m kinda curious of the read guard teacher given how many students and if she has some ace in the whole students.

Dex-chan lover
Bunch of noob "magicians" that don't even know the basics of the basics. Magicians are REARGUARD! If you don't have a TANK attracting the enemy's attention and taking hits for you, no matter how much amazing magic you can use, you'll just be DEAD MEAT before long. "Pick a coffee for me" MY ASS, you disrespectful PIECE OF SHT!

Double-page supporter
DPS' trashtalking the tanks? Sounds realistic to me. Needs more blame shifting though.

Users who are viewing this thread