Isekai kara no Kigyou Shinshutsu?!

Dex-chan lover
i hope he actually fucks the dark elf instead of being a typical dense jap protagonist.

also lol at her blushing at a random compliment. sasuga japanese writers

This looks different... an isekai that doesn't copy everything before it... the world must be ending.

@assman162
You pretty much answered your own question, he'll never have a chance if she blushes at a small comment like "you're pretty" because it means the author has 0 experience and be a total dud in that regards.

Dex-chan lover
@Christopher pretty much. very decent chance the author is an incel.

i hate it when anime and manga women just suddenly go insane over some cheap compliments or stuff like this. nobody reacts like this, unless you are a caveman who has never had human contact.

Fed-Kun's army
I like their definition of a Dungeon. It's more than just a fortress, though that does play a part.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know why groups keep changing the titles around. This title was previously posted as "Starting a Business in Another World?!". Which is one of the alternate titles. I know the group that posts can choose the title. The origin for the series is Japan, so a Japanese name makes sense. This is not a long posted series. If the group is taking on the responsibility to continue this go ahead and change the title. Just don't next post change it back. That's all I am asking.

PS. Don't get me started on long running series of popularity having multiple translations ie: "of one language". English is not the only language spoke world wide. All the better to post under different languages. There are too many translation groups short members. I see it all the time on posts. re: (needed members). Join don't compete. Or two groups share the translation as in "tales of demons and gods".

Power Uploader
@doppler if you are talking about the title on the MD page, I don't know who changed it but the previous name is on alternate titles.

not the best start, not the worst start
would stay to see how it progresses if they spent a little less time developing the character(s)

well its certainly different from your average isekai no truck san or hero mark or godly consultation
so im realy looking forward to where this might lead as 2 chapters cant even be called a proper appetizer
anyway avoiding nearly every stereotype and trope,
(besides the magic lvl8 and the hot darkelf whicht arent 100% typical but i guess atleast 50%, 100% would be magic 10+ and a popular persona darkelf that falls instantly in love with the mc)
and making it work takes quite a lot if work and skill.
so im looking forward to reaching chapter 10

it's original manga, promising! a bit behind, the raw is at 9 seems.
glad you guys picked it up, thanks for translating!

It has great potential like the MC. Can't wait for more! Thanks for picking this up!

World and character building are important so it's fine if they're not rushing

Users who are viewing this thread