Isekai Kenja no Tensei Musou: Game no Chishiki de Isekai Saikyou - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The world where I was reincarnated was very similar to the game’s.

Who knew your keyboard and mouse skills would translate to irl amirite? time to train my skills in street fighter then become a martial god irl sounds about right.

Fed-Kun's army
This looks promising. Also I'm liking the art style.

Thanks for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
@Joonhas ikr, it's still the same isekai trash, but the author doesn't rush things here. The pace is ok, the world-building is solid so far.

So similar to Ragnarok Online tho

Wow, I know this one.
Proof:
He has to change his job from Novice to Sage, but to do that, he first has to go to the Royal Cathedral, but before that even happens, he first has to fight a Water Dragon I believe, I sound like such a nerd.
I'm surprised I remember this one since I haven't read since earlier this year I believe.

what the fuck kind of face is this?
ff928c7eaaeb06c769e9b18616ba4f37

Auto knowing how to swing a sword and being super calm in front of a monster? Yeah broken balance indeed.

Critical counter!
But seriously tho, this concept was so poorly executed in this manga(or is it ln?) ... Compared to seven's journey to world's strongest

Aggregator gang
Why do mangaka have to compare the value of the "new" world 's money with the actual one since it will be useless in the future? Even as a reference it's useless.

Users who are viewing this thread