Isekai Kenja no Tensei Musou ~Geemu no Chishiki de Isekai Saikyou~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - The cathedral was in ruins.

Dex-chan lover
Hah! I have Chiki Chiki boys on Genesis. Any game where the final boss is a fatass clown is alright in my book.

Is a fork mightier than a sword? Maybe, if we are talking about tridents... Or maybe it is the user...

I don't understand, as it is impossible to change class again later, shouldn't he max out his novice class before switching?
He would gain more stats and probably other skills....

Thanks for the chapter!

Wow! This so cool, some manga have 30, 40, even 60 pages to a chapter. Instead of "4".

Dex-chan lover
@KobeisGOAT I doubt you'll see something different from fiction written after the reformation, lmao.

Regarding the ch:

for everything else there's mastercard

Dex-chan lover
This seems to imply that by virtue of working for a company as an adventurer, you can just murder people without consequences. This might just be fantasy Syndicate.

Dex-chan lover
idk if it was the tler error or something more, but page 5 he doesn't mention any cathedral, but the response is about a cathedral.

Dex-chan lover
@Superioreos Classic fantasy trope based on reality of the time, Nobles have more rights than commoners, as such the better connected you are to people in power the more of your misdeeds will be swept under the rug. At least for as long as you stay in the good grace of your sponsor.

I expect his 'bronze card' would be revoked because his employer doesn't want picked fight with maxia company

Users who are viewing this thread