Isekai Kenja no Tensei Musou ~Geemu no Chishiki de Isekai Saikyou~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - The cathedral was in ruins.

Dex-chan lover
You see, this kind of thing why I like to read isekais. Even when they are bad I can get ideas to use on TTRPG. This company's card acknowledgement is something I dont think Ive seen before and could work nicely in most fantasy settings.

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the chapter!
I didn't hold myself and ended up taking a look on the raws, can't wait for the next chapters :3

Also, the fork scene was nice as heck xD

Fed-Kun's army
@ShionSinX
there are several isekais I can think of where they have companies bring in promising adventures or give adventurers backing, but usually what ends up happening is they leave that for a noble and that adventure is just friends with a company head.

a status system outside of a rank system would probably be a good idea for a setting.

Dex-chan lover
@alidan yeah, Ive seen similar things but they werent ranked like this. It seems like would work well for people who arent combat type adventurers and also not nobles or influential people themselves (so not big shots like merchant company owners) to have a better ground in society by doing what they are best at. Its usually 8 or 80 on those things I feel, you either are unknown or a legend.

Fed-Kun's army
@ShionSinX
mumen rider vs saitama

sure a guild rank of lets say S would show you are important but someone ranked d or c, whatever the 'norm' for a veteran is would be unknown, but a skill outside of fighting could be more valuable so a merchant backing someone or a noble just shows importance despite combat prowess.

I wonder when my platinum card will arrive... I want special treatment too LOL

Dex-chan lover
Still have to wonder how humanity has advanced with such poor martial prowess. It's like handing a 6 year old a shotgun and pitting them against a wild boar

@r4nd0mus3r I wonder why...

*le me looks outside and sees 2 giant tub of lard can't even run for 5 minutes without running out of breath*

oh, right, complacency, a false sense of security, laziness, and a general attitude of "improving just enough to get by".

Contributor
@Superioreos Maybe, but in this context the most powerful merchant company on the planet decided that the MC is a valuable enough asset to do anything to stay on his good side. Imagine if the rules of that world applied to this one, and you're BFF with Jeff Bezos. One word to him about how some pissant security guard from some third-rate company harassed you, and Bezos would focus everything on ruining that guy's life and driving that company out of business, maybe even bully the leadership into committing suicide.

Deflecting a sword with a fork, nice! Badass! Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

lmao this killed me

EkKLvab.png

its dark a card thats coloured dark enough be called black but its a gold card... what does the bronze card look like then? bright and light enough to be called white?
such drawing based jokes are even lower than puns

Users who are viewing this thread