Isekai Kenkokuki Manga

I read many manga but I think isekai kenkokuki manga is one of the best manga. you can read isekai kenkokuki on MangaDex. This is my favorite manga.
AND
Do you like Isekai Kenkokuki Manga?

Haven't read it yet but i might. Anyway the manga is also already on MangaDex here: https://mangadex.org/title/22303/isekai-kenkokuki

Dex-chan lover
Noting op's join date and the content of post fairly sure this was just a lowkey ad for yomanga

Dex-chan lover
If that's a bot, Imma roast the crap out of yomanga.

Firstly, it has such a horrible reader. They place such cancerous ads in between every. single. page. How am I supposed to focus if you shove "DoN't LeT yOuR wIfE sEe YoU pLaY tHiS gAmE!¡!"s down my throat?

Second, they have such cancerous ads. Yeah I've said it but I'll say it again. THEY HAVE SUCH CANCEROUS ADS. Oh gosh I need a doctor to treat my eye tumour after looking at that website for five seconds.

Oh, what? They only provided five freaking pixels for the thumbnail of the mangas? Geez you're insulting the blind right here cause even I can't see sht. If by some miracle my eye tumour got removed I gotta visit the doctor one more time because I thought I went blind after the surgery but it turns out that the image resolution was just nonexistent.

And oh look at that, such a bland, boring, blatantly disgusting grey, unnatractive, putrefying, outrageously dull main page. All the options are wack and I felt like playing a game of Where's Waldo everytime I try to search for a manga I want.

But oh no, their collection is incomplete. Geez even KissManga looks gorgeous in comparison to this craptastic manga site cause at least I get to see what manga is where unlike this 4D maze of a website that doesn't even have an exit.

And now,

*report for spam*

Users who are viewing this thread