Isekai Kenkokuki - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Banned
@Kaarme : ...... What a vile-looking little creature. No. Completely unworthy of bearing the name of the king of beasts. How typical of Belgium though.

Group Leader
The grifin was nice you lucky he have intelligence to talk otherwise you dead... welp if you dead you maybe reincarnate as Truck-kun.

Dex-chan lover
"You were an adult? Then I'll let you go with one condition".
Inb4 Genesis 1:28 😂

Double-page supporter
Only thing I like about magical-themed Isekai is when you're Isekai'd, you'll be better off thrown into (magical) animal territories than human settlements. Unless the human settlements are friendly towards Otherworlders I'd rather form relationships with intelligent animals first, provided that I get to form contracts with them or at least befriend them. Humans make the worst traitors, after all.

One thing I'll always quote though; "Truck-kun, the Harbinger of Isekaidom(TM), strikes again."

Dex-chan lover

Dex-chan lover
@SotiCoto

What is this based on? I have never seen a classification like that before. My Wordsworth Classical Dictionary (1996 edition) obviously only has "gryps" and "gryphus" (the English description talks about griffin only), which I assume refer to Greek and Latin forms. Is the definiton you are referring to based on medieval definitions? Apparently as heraldry developed, the folks back then liked to make things more exact.
Its mostly D&D lore.

Like wiverns, Wyrms, Drakes and Dragons.

Monsters werent that defined back in the day.

I mean, Hydra is an specific monster.

Nowadays its used to several headed reptiles in general.

Users who are viewing this thread