Isekai Kenkokuki - Vol. 2 Ch. 15

Early paper making was still far inferior to parchment. Without metal rollers that can put multiple tons of force on the pulp to press it together, then multiple other rollers to polish the surface, paper is pretty crappy in comparison. Papyrus was so good because like parchment used nature to make the surface that was written on. The fact that he could make a paper that would be written on with a quill is impressive, but more then likely the point was pulling up the fibre of the paper and making the characters messy looking.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know if it was said in the pass, but when did "HooDoo" magic as it is referred in first chapters become "VooDoo".

I feel like some Caribbean old woman with a pin-cushion doll will come out at anytime.

Dex-chan lover
haha, this novel/manga is really classy. Even the cheers to follow him as leader, although heartfelt, were rehearsed ?

Banned
Nevermind my opening comments at the start of this manga.

These kids have gone from 12 to 15 and most of them don't look any different at all. At this rate they'll hit adult and still look no different to when they were 18. The artist fuckin sucks at drawing different ages.

these "kids" don't look like kids at all, never did and with a few years passing by they don't look any different either even though a child should change a lot in 3 years

Users who are viewing this thread