Isekai Kenkokuki - Vol. 3 Ch. 20.2

Aggregator gang
Its so irresponsible to marry a child as an adult. children dont know what the hell they're doing. Imagine if you could choose to marry someone when you were in middle school, surely you wouldn't be mature enough to make such a decision. How many people do you think are married to someone that they went out with in middle school, or even early high school? VERY few. You don't know what love is when you're 14, you barely know who you are as a person. Obviously he should wait until shes older, if he really cared about her. Because of this and last chapter, I'm dropping this trash.

@Infinity577x In medieval times (which this manga is based on) you can marry at the age of 12. I believe Tetra is 15-16 so she is marriable. Also, she knows what it means to marry. I am also sure they won't have any sexual intercourse for the next 2-4 years since in isekai manga it is illegal to have a chad mc. And I am sure having the body of an early teen is affecting him mentally very much so I see it as being fine. You can't look at it with our laws in America or England, it is completely socially fine to get married at the age of 15 in the other world.

@Ninjawarrior946 I completely agree. This comment section is so damn pathetic is saddens me. Just drop it if you don't agree with what is happening here. If you hate the manga because of personnel belief and moralism then don't bring that to a manga about a medieval manga that is trying to have realistic social interaction in medieval society; such as marriage between teens and the more traditional ways of marriage, such as the male asking the female for her hand instead of the opposite.

Dex-chan lover
Lol there definitely wasn't any need to undress that much to show the tattoo...

It feels like the Japanese are only capable of romance stories where the courtship phase is dragged out over the entire story only for them to end up together in the last 5 minutes or skipping the courtship entirely and go straight to the couple phase but lacking any depth or buildup. It's unsatisfying either way.

People here complaining while reading manga
This people just the same people from Rental girlfriend Manga..
What a Bunch of Idiots
Stop Whining and just read it.. Its just fictional not real stories ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Group Leader
We're only 20 chapters in and the MC is getting married?! Is this even an isekai?!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Lets not talk about lifting the dress.

Lets talk at the lack of underwear.

Why isnt tetra wearing any undergarments?

Ita just the author or the artist fetish?

every girl is worst girl
he just chose the one that was shipped from like chapter 1
-what's really insulting is that he said just a moment ago he saw her as a sister, so he arbitrarily flipped b/c he was proposed to...
who here would do that with a step sister?
Me

Users who are viewing this thread