Isekai Kenkokuki - Vol. 4 Ch. 26.2

Dex-chan lover
Anyone notice Almus's side is using stirrups on their horses while the other side isn't?

I can see it now

Girl dies
Fans rage quit
Series axed
Money-flow stops
Author starves
BAD END

I don't think I could make it as a mangaka, due to my tendency to kill main/supporting characters as part of an anti-climax as soon as I realize they are cooler than me.

Double-page supporter
battle hoplite-style
tactic inspired by theban battle of Leuctra
same development as WN, but much better described
if only those japanese authors could stop their infatuation with gunpowder to resolve all military conflicts ...

Fed-Kun's army
I love how the author is always considering realism into everything in the manga, especially when it comes to Military strategy. Shout out to my Total war boiis!

Dex-chan lover
The important question, can a horse pledge loyalty to Almus?

Dex-chan lover
I have a new fetish for scantly dressed girls riding horses into battle it seems...

Dex-chan lover
Lol. They should have put the mc on the 'weak' side. He could probably smash a huge portion by himself. We saw him rip trees in half back when he only had the kids. How strong is he now?

Dex-chan lover
Too bad he didn't have any military training back in his original world. He would have had some ideas as far as fighting goes, especially now that he's so extremely used to that new world. Although in any contemporary eyes of that new world our modern military tactics would seem cowardly.

Aggregator gang
@Riger
His strength depends on how many followers he had, so considering the fact that he's leading an army right now, he must be a lot stronger

Dex-chan lover
@UzunBoyluCuce
That's not exactly how his ability works, I don't think. Pretty sure its loyalty based. And soldiers who barely know him probably don't count. Only the people from his village, and maybe a few people in the army (like the drunkard) should strengthen him.
But as I said. He was pretty terrifying when he only had a dozen children loyal to him. Now he has several dozen villagers.

What i dont understand is why did he not make cannons? He is the nephew of the king, he could gather blacksmiths and try to produce percussion caps guns and cannons. He had 2 frikin years to try and make it. Also, pots filled powder and surrounded by metal bits and with a fuse, launched by a ballista (wich is a bigger crossbow and is also preeeety easy to make) would have made easy work of that army (ballista has a range of 500m). Btw in this scenario, grape shots or cannonball, wich is better?
Also muskets, prety muck a barrel with a hole and a rope soaked in urine to maintain an ember, easy, effective and very very usefull in a world where they dont even have stirrups. May say that it's hard to forge a good barrel for a gun , but c'mon 2 years, he's a royal, and knows that war is coming. for gods sake, prepare for the damned war. i bet the king would have given all his support if he knew that almus can create amazing weapons.

he knew pottery, agricultural tech and knowledge, politics and how to obtain nitrate for gunpowder mixture....... this is why, kids, learn how to craft, how to mediate, how to be sly, cuz one day u may get isekaied by truck-kiun* :p

Users who are viewing this thread