Isekai Kenkokuki - Vol. 5 Ch. 31.1

I see the author's grasp of how to handle managing and governing people effectively is starting to slip.

Fed-Kun's army
inb4 methanol poisoning because the MC doesn't seem to understand how to properly distill alcohol

Is MC's real blessing the ability to access Google or some shit, there is no human in the modern world that would remember so many things.

Dex-chan lover
@Vini Haha, you would be surprised. Where do you think the participants of shows like "Who Wants to Be a Millionaire?" come from? Before console and PC games took over, there were popular board games like Trivial Pursuit. There really are people who know an assload of stuff. You know, there are people who spend all of their free time reading magazines/textbooks on various subjects and watching documentaries, while we spend much of our free time reading manga. Back in middle school I had a friend who had a hobby of reading dictionaries and other such books from the beginning till the end. If I was a deity overseeing a world, I might just pick such a dude for reincarnation, instead of an idiot, whose only talent is to be full of justice and gather a harem (that he will never even touch).

Dex-chan lover
@Flavor25 With the level of tech available, he can't even dream of welding, so riveting is all he has got to join pieces of metal. Aside from some weak soldering.

@mahtan I said it already when the manga launched, but he should look for some bat/bird guano. That would produce exceptional results with no time wasted.
Its a limited resource from very specific areas.
I dont see them havinng puppet states in southamerica to extract saltpepper to depletion.

Users who are viewing this thread