Isekai Kenkokuki - Vol. 6 Ch. 40.2

@AHunter if she resisted in front of her husband, both of their lives would have been forfeit for going against a tyrant. She saved his life.

That guy died with a smile and now he has all my respect... but i f**king hate that army

That unnamed guy did a great move to save the refugees, I'll admit I wasn't expect such a tragic end for a back character that barely made any appearance but damn if it didn't hit the feels.

Dex-chan lover
@Isekailoverrr : The TL order his sentence a bit wrong, it should be along the line of "'it's not our problem so we can't act', is that why?" being more clear that he realized that the Ash army isn't refusing to help, but rather they can't right now.

Ch 41.1 just came out today, so here's a quick summary for anyone who want early spoiler:
Almus immediately check with Bartolo and Boros whether that arrow can qualify as the 'hostile act' against him.

Almus gave a silent bro nod to the guy, affirming that he understood the guy's intention, then order his men to charge.

The strategist dude immediately flee, because fucking Gilbert screwed up.

Then Gilbert came out screaming "IF I JUST KILL YOU EVERYTHING'S SOLVED!"
Almus take that as even more evidence for his defense, and immediately rekt Gilbert (to be precise, Almus's single sword swing broke Gilbert's spear and his finger)
Almus went "?" at the absurd strength he just pulled off (even his hand is tingling from the impact) and order Ron to capture Gilbert for now.
(Reminder: he's got that Blessing of King thing where the more people view him as their leader, the stronger he get)

The other soldiers saw Almus's victory and routed.
Bartolo asked if they need to pursue but Almus say the refugees take priority.

Next chapter in a week :v

Dex-chan lover
@AHunter I am confused by that as well, but I suppose she might have hoped resistance once there would result in collateral punishment that at the least includes the husband. I don't see why else she would decide to go home for the sole reason of forcing the trauma of her suicide on the guy (along with stigma of ppl wondering if he killed her to avoid the 'shame' of being married to a victim, if that is a part of that regions culture).

Aggregator gang
So his skill works by boosting his power by the number of followers he has. In addition to the original village members he also has the entire ash territory boosting his strength, meaning he's way stronger than in the last fight.

@AHunter I would imagine allowing yourself to get raped is a very hard thing to do. I'm assuming you're a guy, so imagine this happened to you but they were a bunch of gay guys, I doubt you'd just let them rape you without fighting back at least a little.

Dex-chan lover
@AHunter even if she agreed, it could have been just to save her husband, or she resisted because it finally fully sunk in and she got scared and lost the resolve she had while her husband was beside her.

Dex-chan lover
respect for that villager. he got his revenge.

the way almus caught that arrow was amazing as well. i mean the glare in his eyes says it all.

Dex-chan lover
I didn't see anything like this happening as an excuse for Almus to cross the river, so I'm quite pleased. Nameless dude really made his life matter before the end.

Dex-chan lover
I Hope when Gilbert one day dies a demon is gonna rape his ass for All of eternaty, that man Seriusly deserves to rot in the deepest part of whatever underworld they have

Dex-chan lover
... I kind of expected his wife to be against it...
I kind of expected for her to turn up beaten up or dead...
But I did not expect them to gang up on her taking turns doing her...
From common tropes, that would probably mean that she would 100% bear a child from one of those guys...
A brave soul indeed...

I feel sorry for the husband too...
Man, he was so brave, at least he saved many. And even if seeing a hallucination, I'm happy he got to see his wife at the end.

@WhimsiCat I was so confused when you said "went ?" so I went and read the chapter part xD
And I may correct you, he went ".......... ?"

I love how the manga is so much easier to read because it almost all has hiragana "ruby" next to it.
Some don't have that and it's a nightmare when I don't know the Kanji yet...

Dex-chan lover
@AHunter "Resisted" as defined by the rapist. She might have done anything, or nothing at all. A scowl, a slow movement at an order, or just that she looked stubborn in some way that "he'd teach her". Or maybe it was all getting old and he needed crueler kicks to get his jollies.

The she was sent home without even having enough time to get dressed, and under guard along the way, probably to prevent her from suiciding "under his care/responsibility", since that might have been a black mark on him at least.

Users who are viewing this thread