Isekai Kenkokuki - Vol. 6 Ch. 44

Man im glad im not the only one who suspect this 2nd son . He is really sus somehow

Dex-chan lover
I think this 2nd son is pretty serious, at last regarding his job and his people. The first you think that he talk like a clown, but actually what he talking about is how to benefit his tribe the most, meanwhile try to caugh Almus off guard.

Well Almus isnt caugh off guard and I think because of that he respected him a bit, and because of how open minded he is, he can be the way to forward the alliance.

Can he be trusted? Well just look at the factor one (for his tribe loyalty) so as long as the alliance bring great benefit (to them), you can trust him, and well its one of Almus job too (as a king) to make his ally never betray him.

Dex-chan lover
Mutsio exudes an aura of an all around team mates in a battle royal. If you tell him be aggressive, he will be the one to take the tank role and let where the enemy lies in specially the sniper one.
If you tell him be silent, he will be the spotter for the team. If you tell him celebrate, he will show you his collections of premium emoticons and dance emoticon which can only be get thru buying it on the game (while your crying for having freebies all the time)

@Dragonfirewings I just think he's easy-going and too honest. certainly annoying and too friendly but he's too obvious of a sus to actually be one...or maybe it's just reverse-psychology

Fed-Kun's army
I have to admit, I didn't really like him at first with his playboy and over the top persona... If thats just how he is and it isn't a facade. I think he'd be my favorite side character.

Dex-chan lover
Are we gonna get full chapters from now on or this was one time due to catching up on LH's part?

People here can't fight a griffon but think they can hunt a dragon? He hasn't even seen one yet.

Fed-Kun's army
@cpapaul well, some fantasy novel ranked griffon (ones with high enough intellect to be able to communicate with human) as highly as dragon in term of power level
and maybe what they call dragon this time is actually just lesser dragon (or even wyvern) with beast-level intellect that often appear and get hunted
gotta see it for ourselves first before deciding anything

Dex-chan lover
@LordZero25 Because stirrups are a recent invention. This story is based on the found of Rome, so we're talking several centuries earlier than the earliest recorded recorded usage of the stirrup. The stirrup came from India and was relatively quickly adopted by the steppes people. Europe wouldn't start using the stirrup until after the fall of the Western Roman Empire, more than a thousand years after the founding of Rome.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stirrup

Dex-chan lover
@LordZero25

To put it into perspective, in Europe we've had cavalry without stirrups for longer than we had cavalry with them.

Double-page supporter
All this talk of easy inventions that others can copy and they completely forget chaps. The women in this series are riding saddles bare legged for hours. Their legs must be torn to shreds. Imagine rubbing a leather strap against your leg for 3~4 hours a day.

Also what the hell? Teaching a nomadic tribe about crop rotation. The whole point of being a nomad is to move to a different location when the current location can no longer provide you with the resources that you need. "Hey, these fields are running low and we can't feed our livestock, we will move to a different field and start over". Move back and forth between several different fields as the seasons change or as needs arise. That is essentially crop rotation. What he is teaching them is only useful for settled tribes not Nomadic ones.

Dex-chan lover
GIrl, you sure is ok to ride a horse wearing that?

7gUJCFs.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@Tearsax
I'm not knowledgeable enough about woman anatomy but wouldn't that irritate pretty badly that part too?

Users who are viewing this thread