Isekai Kenkokuki

T3VJf8b.jpg

crops

Contributor
This is clearly harem manga without doubt (if it followed the novel version). So why there is no harem tag in here?
Should we wait for it to be happened, then put it afterward?

If anyone wants to read the novel in epub and pdf

https://lnwnepubs.com/otherworld-nation-founding-chronicles/

Fed-Kun's army
This is quite different from the WN but it feels much better. I prefer this one!

Contributor
@gortz, well that's good way to prevent spoilers.
But and sadly I almost missed this manga because I always did harem+isekai on my search query whenever I need new manga to read. Well, that's my rule of thumb though.
But don't get me wrong, I'm not into reverse harem just to be clear ?

Aggregator gang
Still 3 more chapters left in the raws, but shout out to LHtranslations for working overtime on this and several other mangas!

the king always looks like he is playing around but he is actually being serious ?

Dex-chan lover
@garethgg Eh, I fully expect him to come up with antibiotics like penicillin and somehow heal him up. Because if these Isekai Manga taught me anything, is that all 20 something youngsters in modern Japan have a vast amount of knowledge regarding multiple subjects and know a thing or two about creating medicines.

Damn all those Marijuana o(╥﹏╥)o i want some . . . i can put them to good use ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I refuse to believe that every mofo reborn into another world just happens to know all about agriculture and early civilization development

One Piece condensed into 14 chapters would be less rushed than this manga. It's literally a garbage fire.

Users who are viewing this thread