Isekai Kokka Alchimaira: Saijaku no Ou to Musou no Gunzei - Ch. 8.1

Dex-chan lover
I figured he lived since he is in the cover of the next few volumes but it good that there is a penalty for dying. Curious to know what the penalty will be. Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
I figured he lived since he is in the cover of the next few volumes but it good that there is a penalty for dying. Curious to know what the penalty will be. Thanks for the chapter.
probably a temp debuff or a loyalty reduction, doubt it'll be too serious

tbh even if the auto revive is a bit of a crutch the author executed everything going to shit and the plot twist pretty well

Dex-chan lover
What if the penalty is that whoever killed the king will take over the kingdom? That would be a very harsh penalty especially at the moment.

Dex-chan lover
Must be tough walking around wearing all that plot armor at all times. :haa:

Fed-Kun's army
Well, looks like the heavy emphasis from earlier about the throne being taken is the end wasn't for nothing.

Dex-chan lover
Did we just spend half the chapter on some random shit, only to then get the "OH YEA I'M AUTO RESURRECTING BTW"?

Aggregator gang
Mmmmm alright, let's see what the penalty is then. Thx for the chap^^

Dex-chan lover
probably a temp debuff or a loyalty reduction, doubt it'll be too serious

tbh even if the auto revive is a bit of a crutch the author executed everything going to shit and the plot twist pretty well
In I using Civilization as a base, if the king killed equivalent to losing your first capital city (in a war), the debuff/resource losing after that can be considered a heavy loss.

Dex-chan lover
I mean... The kingdom is pretty much attached to him... weird they would show this effect so soon. Well with that said I would be pissed if this happened later. It really doesn't help the sense of urgency and danger. So these debuffs better be massive or this will kill so much momentum off of something I've really been enjoying.

Dex-chan lover
And here I was hoping he'd gain some power to be able to defend himself.

Disappointing. And just what is up with the forced romance with the wolf girl? It's just mighty cringe, can't we have a proper RTS gamer MC without any romance at the start?

Sigh

Users who are viewing this thread