Isekai Koushoku Musou Roku ~Isekai Tensei no Chie to Chikara o, Tada Hitasura ✕✕✕✕ Suru Tame ni Tsukau~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
lmFK1vW.gif

Dex-chan lover
the Mage girl misses all the Hot action. but she will get her later :meguusmug:

Dex-chan lover
Our sweet little girl getting herself off being the soft, tender meat in a solid ab sandwich. Now that's really enjoying your freedom away from your father. And Mao's first time was getting rammed from behind by the pole master, woe betide the man who has to follow him.

Dex-chan lover
God damit I don't think any female character could win against our MC, well at least in this series with a ecchi level cap, if he was put in a henti he would lose to a basic low level mob.

Tomoshibi scanSquigglesJP

When did MC get a full six pack? Anyway, I wonder if he'll have a sexual foe ever actually challenge him. Also would that end with encounter with MOA technically count as SA? I hope not.

Dex-chan lover
It is indeed a Thanksgiving of abs. The timing fits too since it's almost Thanksgiving in the US.

Dex-chan lover
Erotica aside, this work cracks me up. I guess my qualification for a good "light" erotica manga, is whether or not its enjoyable WITHOUT the overt H aspects. Though they're woven well and deeply here, its still comical in their "normal" interactions.

As ever, thank you for scanlating.

Users who are viewing this thread