Isekai Kuimetsu no Same - Ch. 31

Group Leader
"by mistake" you say?
subrote-futurama.gif

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter! This manga is just the gift that keeps on giving.

Dex-chan lover
Sa-me is becoming more of a little gremlin with each chapter. And he's super jelly of Zeldan's supreme Rizz.

I love all the different reactions displayed by Sa-me in this chapter (and previous ones). It reinforces the fact that he/it is a chaotic entity, doing whatever it feels pretty much all the time.

Fun fact: I don't know if this has been mentioned before, but if you reverse the order of Shiromi's names (Shiromi Rabuka Traf), you get

T(o)raf
Rabuka
Shiromi

T(o)RaSh!

Which perfectly describes the overall feeling of this series. Well done, author!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Ok so how high on a scale of 1 to totally fucked are they? I mean the introductions were basically todays special menu options!

Thanks everyone at orangescans for the translation

Dex-chan lover
Peak fiction is back with even MORE references in a single chapter! The President of Hollywood is my favorite one yet.

Dex-chan lover
rtterttr.png

Sa-me Best Apex Predator.

This arc looks like it's going to be so much fun with all those snacks characters introduced. I particularly enjoyed President Duke Nukem. It was somewhat telling that Nupi's Hamunanpla Kingdom is absent and I wonder what plan the Goddess has in reviving those "heroes".... Maybe a little something for Sa-me later as a treat?

Dex-chan lover
Smoker San?! Bobobo-bo Bo-Bobo?! The Kamikaze squad?! :kek:
Beside all bunch of references are probably less know outside Japan or various niche groups!

Dex-chan lover
The celebration was such a banger the mother f*cker himself Sa-me was having fun and even spared a normies by taking one of their arms.

But fr tho, this was a banger chapter like always with Sa-me trying to catch Zeldan slacking (even if he's too cool to) and the fun references as always. Hell Sa-me gonna get a full course meal with the 100 heroes

Users who are viewing this thread