Isekai Kuimetsu no Same - Ch. 32

Dex-chan lover
In land we have T Rex, but they're all dead now, but in sea.... (^^^) still there

Dex-chan lover
Lol, I saw that trex being eaten by a shark the moment it came out, probably cause it's a copy and paste of the Meg 2 movie I watched last week. Though to be fair I also saw it coming in the movie

219988.gif

Dex-chan lover
This chapter made me feel like jerma ripping his shirt off on that one stream when they thanked us the readers for reading peak

Group Leader
The motherfucking shark got the motherfucking axe. Will the mothefucking shark kill those motherfuckers and give us another W?

Dex-chan lover
all of use are great motherfuckers ('cept the shark, he is the greatest motherfucker)

Dex-chan lover
Well, Chapter 33 exists, but we may indeed be reaching the ending.

And we all know that the translation takes some liberties, and I was quite surprised with page 19 with all the woke crap ideals of the Demon King, so I wondered if the translator had added it there for fun, so I went to check the raws... It's indeed there. :ROFLMAO:

Dex-chan lover
I... kinda thought this was an indie thing, so it could not be axed?
And the last page only mentions monitors and other reading devices, not any books, so it kinda reinforces my idea.

I'm guessing it is just nearing its end. Because, let us be honest, there is not much that could ever be a real threat to this motherfucking shark.

Users who are viewing this thread