Isekai Kuimetsu no Same - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
I absolutely loved the killer shark films no matter how unrealistic or stupid they are.. and this is a blessing.

A

for the smol EN shark.
we gather, my fellow shrimps ^^

My shark movie brothers!
Now is our time! We'll watch this motherfucker setting isekai story back on track wwwwwwwwww

a

Dex-chan lover
This translation is literally god tier, im a tough critic of most translations, but this was done masterfully and it fits the manga to a T, i give my stamp of approval

Dex-chan lover
At a point in time, humanity built a wall to expel the Same. The Princess, Summoner, successfully lead the life of millions into an era of peace. Unbeknownst to the normies and virgins, the monster Same propagated itself in the lush wilds of The Kingdom.

400 years to the future, the peaceful life of the people suddenly came to an end. A descendant of the Great Same, the Colossal Same, had broken through Wall Mariyem, letting in thousands of minor descendants of the Same.

In the midst of the ensuing chaos, a girl stood steadily, exclaiming words that the surprised crowd could only perceive as blasphemy . "I am Summonia, the reincarnation of the Princess Summoner herself!"

Who is this gorl claiming to be the strongest 「summoner」, and will she be able to take down both the demon king and the army of Same descendants?!

Users who are viewing this thread