Isekai Kuimetsu no Same - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
If this manga is about a shark eating the annoying isekai tropes, then count me the fuck in.

Dex-chan lover
I literally bookmarked this yesterday and now it finally has a chapter. Thank you based translators.

I couldn't stop laughing at the fact that the shark got triggered by couples lol

Dex-chan lover
man, wish the shark got the teacher with nasty personality

on another note, orangescans picked it up!

Fed-Kun's army
lol..its clearly that bitch-senseis fault, but she blame her for that... its easy to threw blame at others 🤣

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit, a Cerberus-style sharktopus. This is amazing. I do feel bad for the poor summoner, though.

Dex-chan lover
All the powers of shark movies eh? Well, aside from having a high intelligence, the ability to bite through pretty much anything, a wide array of potent mutations to call upon at will, and high speed (not to mention a variety of unconventional movements using wind, tentacles, and whatever else one's twisted mind can come up with), anything it decides is an enemy is effectively doomed from the start. After all, quite a few sharks from movies are practically immune to conventional attacks. So most weapons and spells are likely harmless against it. On a side note, this manga is making me feel like pulling out the game Maneater again and picking a fight with the hunters.

Users who are viewing this thread