Isekai Kuimetsu no Same - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Fed-Kun's army
That was a kraken, cerberus, megalodon hybrid. You know you done fucked up

Can’t believe I just saw a reference to Three-Headed Shark Attack and Sharktopus in a manga. I can already tell this manga is based

Fed-Kun's army
whats with the insistence on swearing every second line?

nevermind this is based af

The thing with these sharkspacespurdo movies is that they never mention how the little people wind up in the sharks mouths! Did the shark jump? Leap? Dive? Are the tentacles really used as graspers with suckers of diameter bigger than a human? No! The sharks are telepathically LIFTING the little humans into their mouths! This begs some questions. Why the tentacles? Why the fins? Why the shark-like body? It needs only teeth and telepathy! Then... why assume the form of a shark?

@Weeb_Dream I saw way more reffences than that this mother fucker is the embodiment of jaws, three headed shark attack, sand sharks, Sharktapus. Also theres a guren lagen refference in the beginning so many things going on at once. I'm wonder if they will give this shark the power of house shark and sharknado as well? Now all we need is a manga where the monster is based on aligator and crocodile movies theres plenty of those too.

wait, but his skill is called normie killing, that guy screamed he was a virgin. why did he kill him?

Dex-chan lover
Wish the setting was a bit more believable. Like, if it killed them to avenge his summoners voes, or something similar, rather than some stupid (anti-)"normie" jp-culture

Dex-chan lover
Anti normie is as believable as it can get. Perfectly understandable reason.

Users who are viewing this thread