Isekai Mahou wa Okureteru! - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - For the Sake of One's Goals II

MD@Home
@Geohie bruh, I understand if you like the manga but does not mean the writing isn't bad, I certainly enjoy bad written manga myself before. As for the part we were talking about, the MC mentions it too and how the hell is my reading comprehension poor when you are just spitting the stuff I said back in the response? Summon circle bad, summon circle can't be interrupted or destroyed because people in castle and castle will be destroyed, if summon succeeds a part of the castle will be destroyed, yes I did miss that part, but then again how the hell does the MC know which parts would be destroyed cuz there might still be people there so what's the point of worrying about the people anyway, forget about knowing and reading further chapters when what I have criticism for is the bad writing regardless of what will happen later, show don't tell would be a great writing tool for this work for sure. And I am certainly annoyed but not at not knowing what's going on, quite certain I am up-to-date with what's going until this chapter, but at the fact that random whims of the author is making the manga less enjoyable and lowering the writing quality such as just wanting to prolong this part because there needs to be conflict to resolve when clearly the MC "should" have the ability to already resolve the issue but is tied for some "unknown" reason, the Sage's Grandson had the exact same issue so it's not just this work. Also, how is that still regarded as good writing, what I am originally trying to criticize, when later on the magic system is explained conveniently while the MC was already doing whatever he pleased with it beforehand already, you don't just go and do 1 + 1 = 2 and then later "realize" why 1 + 1 = 2 and actually it would be more akin to reading and understanding English in that world then thinking back that, "Wait, I was reading English?". The beginning was definitely fine with how it flowed but making the MC a know-it-all really didn't help with selling the story, he either knows or don't but the author is making it so that conveniently he doesn't know things that conveniently is a plot development but pulls the reverse for the resolution. I'm not telling you how to enjoy the manga or that you are wrong or dumb for liking it, I am just pointing how and why it's not a pleasure to read this so far, mainly just around this part though. No need to get hurt and pull out such aggressive behavior for open criticism, if I am wrong then just say so, it's not even a discussion anymore at this point.

Double-page supporter
32.png

Oh my god those expressions are adorable as fuck

ugghh so the MC is like the secret organization that protects the world in the shadow?
kinda like the manhwa named The Gamer huh.
well im glad that's cleared up
but i kinda miss the 1st chapter where he is spewing facts :C
that attitude he had in the 1st chapter is what i want!!! give it back!!!

Fed-Kun's army
Holy hell there is a lot of exposition dumping. I appreciate it to an extent but its a little hard to follow in the manga format. Too many blocks of text, not enough drawing. Would rather have read a novel.

Users who are viewing this thread