Isekai Mahou wa Okureteru! - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - Demon General Rajas II

Double-page supporter
@jokerxhisoka it's funny that you assume the MC can do all those things you said. Read bellow, no matter what the MC does, if he doesn't have the goddess blessing then the demons have a bullshit defense against his magic.

Aggregator gang
He needs a source of divine power for his spells to work against evil god buffs efficiently and frankly has no difficulty in doing so if he could only just figure out that this is what would work best a bit faster

The system Suimei claims to be one of his specialties (after astrological spells) is Kabbalah numerology which apparently is generally capable of manifesting most phenomena through numbers, but that's really not how gravity works in the first place so I'm not sure why anyone would suggest that. Plus physical attacks from a human not a follower of the Goddess Alshuna would probably be rather ineffeective against demons anyway. Because that's pretty much the only reasons swords work on them at all, I believe.

This was a trip back in time... Forgot it had a manga... But it hasnt moved in too long it seems... This series was so amazing. Cant remember what Vol I stopped in.

Group Leader
Hey guys, Mitsuru-kun here from MangaIchi. While I still had very unrealistic goals of keeping this series alive. I worked on the translations for 15 and 16 for a while, but then real life got in the way and I forgot about it. At times the translations were just too much for me and I couldn't make sense of the Japanese so that is why I gave up at times. I am also busy translating Tensei Shichatta yo and Seishun Scrap! since we have no other experienced translators on board with us and I am still learning by doing (two of our other series we do). After talking with the team and some other translators, we came to the conclusion to drop the series. JNC caught up with our scans, so it won't be long before more chapters come out. We had considered competing with them, but there is little point.

Dex-chan lover
I happened to be in this kind of situation with Lefille many times.
Actual human beings are like this, when something happen they'll blame on someone just to get out of it.
The loudest person always be someone who fear of being accused the most.
Luckily in those situations I got some trustworthy friends with me so that I don't have to actually kill actual human beings.
Well I got scapel in my pocket ready to slash anyway.....I grew to hate human because of this kind of situation and it's happend that many mangas tend to include this at some point.....I would rather read some slow life mangas.

Dex-chan lover
the demon general was stated to have barely any scratches, and he had so many minions flying around in the sky. i feel like he could've kept fighting, instead of leaving? he said he was searching for the hero, so he's got stuff to do, but if he's so OP, doesn't seem like it would take too much time to finish the fight. oh well 😎

Aggregator gang
That's a boy
Hoe over brother
That's human for always find fault in other and keep blabering that I'm right until get hit by big fact right in the face I hate this kind of human the most always live in their own small world and not listen to what other say or find the truth for once

Dex-chan lover
The story is nice but the artist doesn't have the skill to draw it nicely.
What a pity.

Users who are viewing this thread