Isekai Mahou wa Okureteru! - Vol. 4 Ch. 17

Quantity > quality You are goddamn right! , i dont care if there isnt any redrawing or if the quality isnt as good as other projects, i just want to read more chapters of this manga . Thank you!

Dex-chan lover
i dont agree with Quantity over Quality
but that 8 month gap... had to reread this again b/c i had difficulty remembering the tid bits
so im grateful a new group took this up

Aggregator gang
Quantity > Quality

someone finally gets it

as long as the quality isn't dog shit most people do not care

Dex-chan lover
I don't mind not having proper redraws for this one, tbh it isn't that bad.

In don't mind with no redraws. At the very least if we can keep up with the raws, there would probably an asshole that would want to snipe you anyways.
At that point we have two versions for people to chose. but if there are none, your work here is perfectly readable and appreciated.

Double-page supporter
he didn't help his friend but he's simping hard for this girl huh

What a hypocrite... He inherited his father's "Save those who's not saved", a very superman motto if I ever saw one, but his cherry picking who deserves to be saved?

MC please let this idiot die, and find a better person to wield that sword.

She knows she can't defeat the general but on the off chance, she is lucky she is going to save them, granted there plot armour and the other hero will probably come to save them but still she is just trying to waste her life when it can be trained until she capable of defeating the generals.

Fed-Kun's army
Ahhhhh, this is so damn stupid and boring... I don't want to drop it, but I'm stuck in chapters 16/17 since months

Bro what the fuck is his philosophy.. "Save what has not been saved" or something like that, then why did he refuse to save the kingdom/world?

Double-page supporter
@quacklling

Probably because he wasn't the hero. After all, the hero's the one with the job, no?

Plus, he seems to have not fully taken it to heart because of his excessive desire to return to earth.

Dex-chan lover
in order to keep the bloodline alive, Dokutah should marry one of the sisters of SilverAsh

Users who are viewing this thread