Isekai Mahou wa Okureteru! - Vol. 4 Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
I mean gotta respect that villain. He knows has to do the classic evil rant and torture sequence giving our hero enough time to get there.

psshh damsel in distress

Fuck the trashtalks are getting on me, if you have the time to do that just run mfs!

Dex-chan lover
@Guspaz dOn'T sCaNaLaTe bUt i WiLl KeEp DoInG iT

wrvcaho3g8u11.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
I really wish she hadn't given up. It was fine for her situation to be hopeless, but actually losing hope leaves her just a damsel in distress waiting to be rescued.

Dex-chan lover
This whole event is dumb. She's dumb. Miserable and dumb. What a fucking moron. Author just made her dumb just to make mc be like super rational and logical lmao ffs

She ignore the possibility of trap or rather it doesn't matter of it's a trap or not, her messiah complex gotten the best of her. She knows she's gonna get blamed for every little thing but nah gotta save them right, lefille? You pathetic moron. Really thirsty for validation, huh? I don't even know if she's better off dead but she's a fucking hazard for our boi suimei and i cannot condone this

dam everyone be dick heads but understandable. also when did she sleep with someone? i remember her running out and bumping into the mc but thats it

Aggregator gang
Licensed or not, IMO it doesn't matter! I checked the official English release from the MD link and they aren't that far ahead, they are about chapter 20 or so, but they go by volumes, so numerotation is different, though 20 is most likely all they got. Also official releases are usually snail paced slow, so I don't see the problem with someone scanlating licensed manga as long as the put in the work of translating themselves and stick the message support the author at the end. If anyone wants to support the author they will buy the manga even after reading the fan translated version too, otherwise they won't even if they would choke on a fishbone otherwise or something.
People can act high and mighty that you need to support or whatnot, but hey MD is a pirate site too, even if it's a quarter-legal or so, so basically all everyone reading here is doing it piracy according to the law no? Why be high and mighty and act like a moralist if you still read anyways? That just makes people hypocrits...

@Vengeance22 They're actually up to chapter 26 (Volume 6 chapter 1) for members, Volume 5 goes on sale July 1, I don't think the numeration is different either because the official release has 5 chapters per volume which is exactly the same as what's listed here.

thanks for answering the licensed issue... I probably gonna self study and learn the language instead of waiting, It's good time to do so, and school year seems canceled this year due to the virus. a thousand of characters seems a little difficult for me though, and I also discovered some of the japanese have a hard time as well in memorizing it, so it gives a little motivation...

Edit: I just noticed most/some readers don't know about scanlator/ translators, and end up blaming the author which either a japanese or korean. Most likely they get mad because the author was slow to upload, the readers complaining did'nt even know the author has nothing to do with it, they did'nt even do a research on it as well. Example was: In a first page read as "PLEASE DON'T REPOST ON TWITTER, THE AUTHOR WILL KNOW AND WE WILL BE FORCED TO STOP TRANSLATING"... after a cliffhanger, Reader X will comment "Author-kun so slow" and demand to speed up the release... Something like that, its laughable at the same time its concerning since som times it's a bad(malicious) comment

Fed-Kun's army
@Oneesamaa
He has low self esteem because
he's associated with powerful magicians since he is a brat so his "common sense" is off by miles even by magician society standard.
Plus,
the demon lord has a really OP aide that could make Suimei lost his shit. He also fought some a musclebrain guy that also made he lost his shit.

So saying that it's somehow partially right.

...The internet with this chapter?
The panels, the balloons, the way it was pictured is so... how to say this. Unfitting?
I laughed on the most part of the battle, like "okay, he punched her like that? HAHA." or something.

Dex-chan lover
well I'm pretty sure that's not how it went down in the novel... They're really laying the blame thick.

Dex-chan lover
Fuck all those guys, I'm glad they're dead. So terribly useful blaming some woman and not the demons who are actually, literally killing them.

Dex-chan lover
I'm a cheap bastard who had manga reading as a hobby. never expect someone like me to buy every single piece of series that I read (my follow list could reach 300-400). I only bought comic/manga that I actually loves.

Aggregator gang
Yes, trust the demon saying he would never ever would of killed these poor innocent people if it wasn't for the person able to pose a threat to their invasion

Users who are viewing this thread